Employee Financial Wellness Programme
My Money Strategy financial wellness programme is designed to help employees make better decisions about their money.
Organisations have every reason to want their employees to be financially sound. An effectively designed employee financial wellness programme can help employers:
- Increase productivity, because employees aren’t distracted by financial worries.
- Drive more predictable workforce flow throughout the organisation.
- Result in improved physical health (people with high levels of financial stress are more prone to sickness).
- Increase employee engagement and retention.
- Create more affordable retirement opportunities for all employees and enable career advancement opportunities for younger employees.
- Create more affordable retirement opportunities for all employees.
The main financial concerns of employees include:
- not having enough savings to meet unexpected expenses
- not being able to retire when they want to
- not being able to meet their monthly expenses
- not being able to pay their debts when they are due
My Money Strategy can be packaged as part of an employee wellness or benefit programme to help employees with things like how they bank, how they budget and how they spend their money.
We work with the needs of your employees and are able to create a programme specifically for their needs:
- One on one consultations face to face onsite at your premises, via video conferencing and at selected venues across Auckland
- Group presentations and workshops
When we conduct one on one consultations with employees their privacy is of the utmost importance. Due to the confidential nature of the consultation we do not share any information with employers.
We have various pricing structures depending on your organisation’s requirements starting from $70+GST per hour.
*ANZ Financial Wellbeing report – A survey of Adults in NZ April 2018
** Wellness in the Workplace Survey Report 2017 – Business NZ